Why Do You Need a VA?
The Virtual Assistant (VA) industry has seen exponential growth 📈 in recent years but it might interest you to know that a lot of businesses are still hesitant to hire a VA.
Understandably they see the risks involved but can't look past that to see the benefits.
A VA works offsite, it can be difficult to provide guidance and training and it can be hard to monitor their use of time.
However, more businesses are seeing the benefits of using a VA and are finding that the benefits FAR outweigh the risks.
1. When you have someone helping you in your business you will have more time and energy to divert to other pursuits. You can increase productivity and avoid burnout.
2. You can save money 💸. Despite the high skill set VAs are still affordable compared to office-based employees as they don’t require a work space, equipment and you don't need to pay any additional employee benefits.
3. Whilst a VA can be extremely productive for your business needs on a regular basis they are also ideal for jobs that require low volume or seasonal work. You can hire as needed.
4. VAs take the time to regularly ensure their skills are relevant to the market and technologies of today 👩💻. This means that they can fill in knowledge and skills gaps within your team.
5. Services can be provided outside of business hours 🕔. Some VAs work from home in the evenings, allowing you to provide additional support to your team and customers. Alternatively you could look for a VA in a different timezone to complement your main business hours.
6. If you haven't considered a VA to support you in your business yet you're already a little behind.
It's not too late though 😊.
The VA industry is not as new as you think it is. Your competitors or colleagues may already be reaping the benefits of using a VA, getting more work done, saving money, and spending more time on business and personal growth.
Once you've realised that you need a VA you just need to take that first step and that's where I come in.
If you would like to discuss how I, The Invisible PA, can help support your business, send me a message.
I can help you to assess your needs and create a support plan to give you just what you need to take that next step in growing your business.